All ready a student at GPDC? Click here to check the Course Schedule
* PICK A COURSE FROM THE LIST BELOW
* SIGNING UP THROUGH THE FORM AT THE BOTTOM
* SKILL LEVEL: BEGINNER/INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED
* BASED IN BERGEN CITY (NORWAY)
* PAYMENTS ARE DONE THROUGH or
* SKYPE LESSON = $ 9.5 | 9 € | 7 £ | 80 NOK
* DROP-IN LESSONS = $ 37 | 31 € | 28 £ | 300 NOK
* SMALL COURSE = (5 lessons) = $ 134 | 113 € | 101 £ | 1200 NOK
* FULL COURSE = ( 12 lessons ) = $ 244 | 205 € | 184 £ | 2000 NOK
ABOUT THE COURSE:
If you want to learn to play the drums, or if you all ready know how and you wish to perfect your technique,
then GPDC is for you. Maybe you're just starting out and are curious about what it's like to be a drummer. My name is Geo Pardalos, and I've been drumming for over 12 years now. I play the drums because it's fun, and it's my passion. I've played with many different bands over the years and have studied "the greats" for a long time.
I come from a rock background, but I also play pop, funk, hiphop, jazz and metal. If you'd like to learn about some of my previous or current projects, click here.
Here's why I love giving lessons: I love teaching and seeing people's progress with their drumming, I get to meet upcoming drummers with great potensial, and I even get to repeat the basics for my own sake, which is great, because we never stop learning, remember that. In my full course, we'll cover the basics, essential rudiments, creative drumming, playing in time with other instruments, looking into different genres and maybe even some stick tricks. I would love to teach thousands of students, but I currently have 5 musical projects + I'm a producer, and therefore I have very limited time. That is why I have limited spaces for the course as well, but I'll do my best to make sure the students learn as much possible and have a fun time drumming.
* FOR BEGINNERS/INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED
* AGE LIMIT: 6+
* CHOOSE A LESSON/PACKAGE
* PAY WITH PAYPAL OR VIPPS
SKYPE LESSON = $9.5 / 9€ / 80 NOK
DROP-IN LESSON = $37 / 31 € / 225 NOK
SMALL COURSE = (5 lessons) $134 / 113€ / 825 NOK
FULL COURSE = (12 lessons) $244 / 205€ / 1500 NOK
Terms and agreements can be found on the bottom of the page.
SIGN UP BY FILLING OUT THE FORM:
THE DIFFERENT COURSES:
For beginners players: All you need is a pair of drumsticks, a pc with a webcam, a mic and a stable internet connection. I'll teach you the basics that all drummers need and I'll help you develop technique. I can also offer you personal advice. This is the cheapest kind of lesson, but very practical if you live far away.
For beginners/intermediate players: If you wanna drop-in and try out the course just once for an affordable price. Perhaps you don't know for sure if you wanna be a drummer? Or maybe you just want to learn som basics to get going on your own? Then this is for you. Keep in mind that this is the most expensive way to go if you wanna keep dropping in, a bigger package might me of more value.
For beginners/intermediate/advanced players: In this one we will cover all the basics like grips, posture, basic rudiments, but also some basic beats and fills on the drum kit. I'll teach you some of the warm-up techniques and practice routines of mine, and I'll give you homework to work on between courses, I'll teach you how to get much better on your own, and we'll see the progress from time to time. Also we'll talk about a band situation; you'll learn to play along to other instruments, which is super important if you wanna start a band (or all ready have) or to get gigs as a session drummer. This one is a 5-lesson-course, so you'll definitely learn a bunch of cool stuff to take with you.
For beginners/intermediate/advanced players: This one is for dedicated drummers whether you're just starting out or have been playing for a while. I want serious drummers on this one. I will cover the basics, that we'll always need no matter our skill level, I'll go over the basic rudiments in depth, but I'll also show go over some of the more advanced rudiments for students that would like a challenge. You'll get the chance to try some different genres on the kit and play in time with different instruments. I'll give you homework so you can progress as much as possible from lesson to lesson. Perhaps you are a producer and you wanna learn drums so you can program them better in your music, or record your own performance? And last, but not least I'll teach you about creative drumming. This is, in opinion the key to standing out as a drummer. This is course has the greatest value for it's price. It's a 12-lesson-course; that means I can guarantee that you'll walk out a much better drummer.
DON'T HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT? MAKE ONE FOR FREE AT WWW.PAYPAL.COM
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
* GP Drum Course/Record label/teacher will not cover any travel expenses or such.
* Payments are done through PayPal or Vipps, which means the student/students parent or guardian must have a PayPal account to participate.
* Once you apply through the form above, you will be contacted through email/phone/Skype/Facebook to confirm the lesson, and get the additional info that you need.
* Lessons will only be given after the payment is received.
* Sheet music will be provided in some cases, however it is NOT required that a student can read/write sheet music.
* A lesson is 45 minutes, but can be extended if needed (no additional charge).
* Lessons will either take place in the rehearsal room or through Skype.
* Online lessons require a stable internet connection, a webcam, a microphone and a pair of drumsticks.
* Student/guardian/parent will receive a full refund if an online lesson for some reason is cancelled. Refunds can take up to one month. Except for this case, there are no refunds.
* During courses, students will be given homework that involves drum related theory, or drum practice;
The student alone is responsible for his/her own progress when practicing at home; The more practice, the better the results of course.
* Geo's lessons will be designed to match the students needs, level and preference of genre.
* Please use the contact form If you have any questions about the course.